Effective Date: January 1, 2017
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Sites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect information from and about users of our Sites directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically when you use the Sites.
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with or use these Sites, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, geolocation, device identification number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”), or that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes: (i) Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Sites, subscribing to any service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Sites; (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us; (iii) Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (iv) Details of transactions you carry out through the Sites and of the fulfillment of any orders (note that you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Sites); (v) Your search queries on the Sites; and (vi) Your appearance at events where you use a QR code at the event location to indicate to us that you attended the event. You may be able to access features of the Sites by using your Facebook or other social media accounts. Your privacy settings on your Facebook or other social media accounts, as well as the social media companies’ respective privacy policies, will determine the personal and other information that may be shared with us when you access the Sites.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posts” or “Posted”) on public areas of the Sites (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions and Posts may be transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access and use the Sites, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Sites, we may automatically collect the domain name and host from which you access the Internet and the Internet address of the website from which you direct-linked to the Sites, the date and time you access the Sites and pages you visit, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Sites.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer’s or device’s IP address and information about its operating system, platform, location, and the web browser type and version you use.
- Location and Other Information. We may collect real-time information about the location of your device as well as demographic, usage patterns and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you.
We also may use technologies to collect information about your usage of the Sites over time. We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. While you may block or disable cookies, if you do, the Sites may not function and appear as designed.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites or our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Sites or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include: advertisers, ad networks and ad servers, analytics companies your device manufacturer, etc.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use these Sites. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services or websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these third-parties, please go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Sites and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account or subscription.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Sites updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Sites.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and de-identified information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, content providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to personalize services and products offered to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, users, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page. You can request and obtain removal of your Posts and User Contributions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and specifying the particular Post or User Contribution you seek to remove. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete any information if we believe such action would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Removal of your Posts or User Contributions from the Sites does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such Posts or User Contributions from the Sites as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Sites’ users. You can unsubscribe from any newsletters or various promotional emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” links provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Site-related communications, such as account verification, purchase confirmations and administrative messages, so long as you are registered with the Sites. As we develop our business, we might buy or sell businesses or their assets, or engage in transfers, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control, or other transactions. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets and your information may be subject to such a transfer. You agree to and do hereby consent to any such transfer. Also, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, your information may be transferred to a bankruptcy trustee or debtor in possession and then to a subsequent purchaser.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Sites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Sites and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects your personal information. This Policy applies only to information collected by the Sites.
Social Media Plug-ins
Processing Your Information
The Sites are hosted in the United States. Your use of the Sites from the European Union or any other place in the world means you agree to transfer, store and process your personal information to and in the United States, which laws may not provide the same level of protection of those in your country. We may limit the availability of the Sites or any service or product described on the Sites to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Changes to Our Policy
We may update our Policy from time to time. Non-material changes will take effect immediately. If we make material changes, we will notify you by email (at the email address you have provided to us) or through notice on the home page of the Sites, and will also indicate as much at the top of this page. Material changes will take effect 30 days after such notice. We encourage you to review this Policy at least every 30 days to check for material changes.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy; DMCA Notification
We respect the rights of intellectual property holders. If you believe that any content on the Sites violates your intellectual property rights, you can report such violation to us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512). In the case of an alleged infringement, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites (including the exact URL);
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature, or that of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. You may report a copyright violation by providing the above information to the Company’s designated agent listed below.
Contract Administrator, Socialeyes Brands, LLC., Attn: Legal Affairs, PO Box 617350, Orlando, FL, 32861, U.S.A.; Phone: (407) 641-3401; Email:email@example.com.
We will terminate the user account of any user who repeatedly submits content that violates our intellectual property policies. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had Content removed from the Sites more than twice.
Privacy Concerns. If you have any concern or complaint about privacy on the Sites, please contact us at Socialeyes Brands, LLC., Attn: Legal Affairs, PO Box 617350, Orlando, FL, 32861, U.S.A. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner in order to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
© Socialeyes Brands, LLC. All rights reserved. Baby Bellies and Beyond Baby Shows, BabyBelliesandBeyond.com, are trademarks of Socialeyes Brands, LLC