posted in Products & Prizes
Life is hard. Your stroller shouldn’t be. Here are 7 strollers that fold up smartly when you want them to, snap to attention when you’re ready, and just give you one less thing to worry about.
1. Recaro Easylife: It’s crazy-lightweight at 12.5 pounds, has high-quality wheels that give a nice smooth ride, and this fold? Totally doable with a baby under one arm. (Babygoestotown, $127.18)
2. Chicco Bravo: Pull up on one lever in the seat, this well-designed stroller collapses, stands by itself, and can be rolled behind you or picked up to go in your trunk. You can see the fold in this video from Chicco starting at :57. (Target, $229.99)
3. iCoo Acrobat: With its leather cushions and gleaming copper accents, the Acrobat is a beauty all right (with a pricetag to match). Also beautiful: the push-in-and-down fold. The folding part of this “meet the Acrobat” video starts at :58. (Modernnursery, $399)
4. Baby Trend Tri-Fold Mini: Baby Trend’s answer to lightweight stroller like the Graco LiteRider and the Kolcraft Cloud weighs a mere 13 pounds but has a reclining seat — rare in umbrella-weight strollers — and a basket big enough to hold all your stuff. See the fold at :46. (Kohls, $89.99)
5. Britax B-Agile 3: As thoughtfully designed as all of Britax’s products, the B-Agile 3 has a “pull the strap, the stroller collapses” system similar to the Chicco Bravo. See the fold at :15. (Walmart, $216)
6. Larktale chit chat: Yet another stroller with a hidden in-seat strap for fast folding, the chit chat can be pulled along behind you like luggage when folded, or carried with its padded carrying strap. See it collapse at :17. (Larktale, $399)
7. Evenflo Folio Tri-Fold: Only available as part of a (really well-priced) travel system, the Tri-Fold collapses like the letter “N.” So it’s really really tiny when folded, and so very affordable. Sorry, no video, but we hope the above image is instructive. The Folio is currently only available at Babies “R” Us as part of a value-priced travel system. (Toysrus, $199.99)
The post 7 strollers that fold up so easily it’s like the whole world smiles appeared first on BabyCenter Blog.