Bottle-feeding your child is usually a fantastic bonding expertise for mums, caregivers and the child. It’s vital that you just sterilise the bottle earlier than you utilize it for feeding your child and on the final minute you’re taking the highest off.
Here are a couple of ideas by parenting knowledgeable, Tammy Gold:
- Keep the child’s head positioned larger than the remainder of his physique, in order that the milk can go down straightforward.
- Hold the bottle and gently push it into the child’s mouth.
- Sometimes younger infants reject the bottle and do a thrusting out movement. In that case, shake the nipple just a little bit across the child’s mouth. Press the nipple on prime of the child’s mouth, and finally they may latch on.
- Make certain that the nipple is of stuffed with milk, as a result of if the milk stage goes down there are possibilities that child will gulp extra air resulting in fuel and even colic.
- You may also strive completely different positions to carry the child (see in video).
- If your child cried through the feeds, you should carry it as much as the eye of your physician.
Take a take a look at the video to higher perceive learn how to bottle-feed your child:
If you’ve any insights or feedback in regards to the video on learn how to bottle-feed your child, please share them in our Comment field beneath.
Republished with permission from: theAsianParent Singapore