Connect with us

Heartbroken mum warns of the hazards of balloons after her child’s demise

sponsored-image

Health

Heartbroken mum warns of the hazards of balloons after her child’s demise

Content material notice: This submit discusses the loss of a kid. Katie and Jonathan Chamberlain’s little boy was simply 9 months outdated when he choked on a latex balloon and died again in Might 2018. The grieving couple took to social media on the time to warn different households simply how harmful balloons could be – and […]

The submit Heartbroken mum warns of the hazards of balloons after her child’s demise appeared first on Babyology.


Unique Supply: https://babyology.com.au/well being/security/heartbroken-mum-warns-of-the-dangers-of-balloons-after-her-babys-death/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=heartbroken-mum-warns-of-the-dangers-of-balloons-after-her-babys-death
Written by: Pip Lincolne on 2021-05-04 21:24:10

Continue Reading
Advertisement
You may also like...
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

More in Health

To Top