posted in Products & Prizes
I believe Valentine’s Day is dumb however my youngsters assume it is superior. Their love of all issues L.O.V.E. has rubbed off on me and I am excited to have fun love with them this 12 months.
My oldest even helped make these rockin’ Valentine’s Day playing cards for his class.
I am additionally equally excited for my cliché Valentine’s Day date evening with my hubby. We have not been out alone collectively in two months. Woah. I am unable to wait.
Raffi, age 5, has already informed me his plan of waking me up with kisses. So candy.
Alessandra, our wild center youngster, has determined that she will probably be good to her massive brother for THE WHOLE DAY on Valentine’s Day. Let’s she if she will do it. Valentina, not even age 2, will certainly comply with the older two’s lead of loving the day.
Anyway, I believe spending cash for Valentine’s Day is foolish and I am no Pinterest-mom however I am sucked on this 12 months.
Here are some free Valentine’s Day shock concepts in your youngsters:
* Write a cute observe on a serviette in your kid’s lunchbox. Your child will like to discover a shock come lunchtime at college!
* Make a pink smoothie! 1 cup milk, handful of frozen strawberries, one banana and 6 ice cubes. You’ll have a scrumptious pink smoothie to take pleasure in!
* Cut any meals right into a coronary heart form. This one is really easy and solely takes just a few seconds. I made coronary heart grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch right now, and whereas they weren’t Pinterest-worthy the youngsters thought they have been the bomb.
Here are some Valentine’s Day shock concepts in your youngsters underneath $5:
* Crayola “My Color Is” coloring pack (Target in shops solely, $four.99)
For $four.99 you get just a few completely different pink coloring utensils. At my Target that they had these in crimson, pink and blue. I acquired the pink one for my pink-loving woman and made a yellow one myself for my oldest by selecting a crayon, coloring pencil, highlighter, marker, and many others. from my stash and placing them in a bag collectively. So enjoyable!
* Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar (Lush, $7.95)
Bubble bars are the siblings of bathtub bombs. You can pull of just a little piece of unicorn horn at a time to drop into your bathtub for a soothing, bubbly, magical bubble bathtub. These appear costly at $7.95 every, however they final a number of baths for us.
* Llama Llama I Love You board guide (Amazon, $four.47)
You cannot ever go fallacious with a guide. This one from the Llama, Llama sequence go away you feeling heat and snuggly.
Whether you are a Valentine’s Grinch like me or a veritable Cupid, that is your pleasant reminder that Valentine’s Day is coming! Have enjoyable and have fun love.
How do you have fun Valentine’s Day?
The submit 6 last-minute Valentine’s Day surprises in your youngsters appeared first on BabyCenter Blog.